Senior Advisor Africa – Centre for Strategic Cyberspace and International Studies (CSCIS – Canada)
Chairman – Africa Cyber Defense Forum (ACDF) Advisory Board • Director and CEO – African Advanced Level Telecommunications
- Currently pursuing PhD in Strategic Information Systems
- MBA in Operations Management – University of Nairobi
- B. Sc. Computer Science (Upper 2nd Class) – Egerton University
- Strong IP Networks background including Mobile Broadband Wireless Networks, IP MPLS Core Networks, Fibre Optics.
- 20 years experience in Telecommunications (engineering, pre- sales, sales, leadership) and over 10 years experience at senior management level.
- Regionals Sales and Business Development Lead – Commscope (Fibre Optic and Radio Systems manufacturing)
- Senior IP Sales Manager, SSA – Ericsson
- Regional Sales Manager, East Africa – Cisco Systems
- Customer Solutions Manager (Presales) – Nokia Siemens Networks – Airtel Africa Group – 4 years in charge of 9 OpCos.
- Several various positions in Africa Online Group(part of Telkom SA group); a pan African ISP present in over 13 countries in Africa.
- Started as Sales Engineer. Technical Manager in various African Countries and left as Group Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for over a period of 10 yrs in.
- MTN Business Africa (formerly UUNET Africa) as Network Engineer.
- Over 25 years experience in ICTs
• Member of Internet Society (ISOC), Kenya Institute of Management (KIM)
• Based in Nairobi, Kenya, and likes golfing and travelling.